Tuesday 28 December 2010

Blah.

Arghhh, I just feel so shit right now. I'm not even sure why; my moods are so changeable at the minute, that I just go from ecstatic to depressed with no warning whatsoever. I just...everything feels really meaningless right now, and I just feel so lonely and fed-up with everyone and everything. I'm meant to be studying because I've got exams when I go back to school, and I have been TRYING to, but I just don't seem to have the motivation or energy to do anything - and I'm dreading going back to school. All I want to do is curl up in a ball and cry, but something tells me that's not going to help me pass my exams - and it's not even like anything too awful has happened. I just feel...I don't know. I'll get over it; it's just hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment